Altitude Richardson has re-opened with reduced capacity and an enhanced full-park cleanliness program. Read More
C3 Cleanliness Certification Program
Altitude Richardson has re-opened with reduced capacity and an enhanced full-park cleanliness program.
Our park hours are:
Monday – Thursday: 10 am – 8 pm
Friday: 10 am – 11 pm
Saturday: 9 am – 11 pm
Sunday: 12 pm – 8 pm
The first element of fun is being clean and safe.
We will be limiting capacity inside our 23,700 square foot park to 25% of maximum occupancy (127 people including staff and spectators). We are increasing social distancing awareness through signage and new operating procedures, and we have separated tables and removed chairs [where applicable] to allow more distance between our guests.
As we re-open our park, we are taking our park’s health and safety precautions to an even higher level by implementing our C3 cleanliness certification program (Caring through Cleanliness and Certification).
How we are adjusting the operations in our stores
- Higher Level Cleaning Protocols
- We have dedicated C3 team members assigned to consistently cleaning and disinfecting high touch surfaces throughout the day. Disinfectant products meet the CDC’s guidelines and recommendations.
- Cleaning Stations
- We have added disinfectant cleaning stations for guests use throughout the park.
- Hand Sanitizer
- We have increased the location and number of hand sanitizer stations available for use throughout the park.
- Social Distancing Changes
- We are increasing social distancing awareness through signage and new operating procedures. We have separated tables and removed chairs [where applicable] to allow more distance between our guests.
- Team Member Safety
- We are making face masks and gloves available to team members to protect them during their shift.
- Park Cleanliness Audits
- Altitude Park has partnered with EcoSure in auditing our park cleanliness. EcoSure is a leader in health and safety evaluations and will be independently auditing our park.
Being a small, locally owned, family business, we appreciate your support over the past months and look forward to welcoming your family back to our park!